• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic's

BCKNBLK

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for some photos from anyone. Ive got an '01 XJ and would like to raise it a bit for some light thrashing. Does anyone have some pictures of an xj with a 1 1/2" or 2" lift? Mine has the 16" factory Grand Cherokee rims, so any pictures of an xj w/ 16" wheels would be helpful so I can see what it looks like. Thanks guys.

BCKNBLK said:
Looking for some photos from anyone. Ive got an '01 XJ and would like to raise it a bit for some light thrashing. Does anyone have some pictures of an xj with a 1 1/2" or 2" lift? Mine has the 16" factory Grand Cherokee rims, so any pictures of an xj w/ 16" wheels would be helpful so I can see what it looks like. Thanks guys.

Check the photos area Im sure there would be a number of any combo you can think of..good luck

BCKNBLK said:

Hope this help's...

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51095

Back