• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: richp ATTN: richp

93xj-jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i just went out to wal-mart as i am switching over to mobil 1 for the first time and had a question for ya.

i have always heard i want the "green cap" 10w30 but noticed they seem to make a 10w30 with a silver cap on it in the 1 qt bottles. it seems to be the same but it has the different cap on it, its the same price and everything. the reason i ask is because they dont carry the 5 qt. with the green cap but only with the silver cap. so basically just wondering if it is the same for you there, and if they are the same oil. thanks

read the lables and if they are the same, word for word than they are the same.

well the labels are not exactly the same. they both say 10w30 but the bottles do look a little different and the green caped one says "for multi-vehicle"? and the silver one doesnt. on the back they just had different labels as well but they do both say 10w30 so i am really not sure?

Back