• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kevins Offroad vs DPG

ARBOGASTER

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking to run 33 12.50 on my XJ and was checking out the lifts from Kevin and Dirk. I was looking at the 4.5" fully adjustable form kevin or the 4" from Dirk. I like the full adjustability of Kevins lift but have heard nothing about him. On the other hand Dirk is highly recommended but does not have adjustable control arms on his lifts. I cannot seem to get a phone number for Kevin either. Has anyone here used one of his lifts??? I have heard Dirks ride better than stock, any ideas if kevins is using RE leafpacks and springs?
All input appreciated.

Dirk at DPG can swap what ever parts you want. If you want adjustable arms, you can upgrade. DPG starts out with a basic RE lift and changes some parts. Can't help you with the Kevin parts.

Greg

FWIW, I've delt with both vendors and have nothing bad to say about either. They're both honest and upfront, and ship products quickly as promised.
I don't have experience with their "homegrown" products, as I've used both of them as dealers for RE and JKS.

Purchased by lift from DPG, it is as combo of OME and JKS. I had lots of questions and called many times - Dirk was always helpful. My lift is 3.5", so if you want higher go with RE and JKS.
The JKS front LCA and Tie rod are very heavy duty - plus, JSK quick disconnects.
Steve

I would highly recommend Jeepin Outfitters.

They sell all the same parts.

I needed parts extremely quick and Jason came through flawlessly.

I'll buy from him again.

Kevin is great and you have to email or call the general #... he will call you back. Dirk is great too.... tough choice...

I've dealt with Kevin's. Very nice people, they get back with you pretty quickly on things, and their products are built tough. I bought some rails a while ago, and they have served their purpose a lot, and have held up great.

Back