• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lockin your crap

nolosses4

NAXJA Forum User
i just went doorless today and it's tons o fun, but besides the glove compartment, where do you guys put things such as cd players, ipods, wallets and the such so that people dont just take a seat in the jeep and take it all? Is it easy for people to steal stuff like this and on that note how safe is the jeep itself?

i run doorless a lot, and it's my DD so it gets parked around town too. I lock some stuff in my glovebox sometimes, but it usually just goes in my pockets. I have taken a few measures to be sure nobody steals the whole truck. Also, I got the cheapest CD headunit I could find and installed it very simply, so if someone really wants it (why?), they can have it, and won't jack up my whole dash in the process.

nolosses4 said:
what kinds of things have you done to make sure that no one steals the whole truck?

Proximity immobiliser and a Browning. For the most part, they're the same thing.

Last edited:
I have one of those Tuffy lockable console inserts. It's very secure and gives you more storage space.

full coverage on my rig means that if any steals it - new jeep! yay!

Back