• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88' XJ Gas Tanks Skid

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
Gas Tank Skid from my 88' XJ, replaced with Skid Row Skid Plate.

$45.00 plus shipping.

Located in Philly, PA.

Don't know the cost to ship it, might be a pick up item.

Gas tanks Skid

This thing is ready to bolt on, need a good home. Everyone was talking about gas tank skids, this is it. Price can be lowered, just need to get it out of here. Juice

I'm interested but unemployed. If you can go lower on price, please PM me. I could probably impose on one of the guys around Philly in the NAC to pick it up and hold it for me until I get down that-a-way.

Eagle, what is the offer. I really need to get rid of it.

I can't go any lower than $30.00. Thanks Juice

If the skid plate isn't gone yet I'l interested. If you can find a shipping amount to 37042, Clarksville, TN. EMAIL ME at [email protected] and let me know total price shipping and all and I'll get back with you. Fred.

Shipping

As I said If you can check shipping to 37042 and let me know I want it. 37042 is Clarksville, TN. EMail me back with the shipping amount please at either [email protected] or [email protected] send mailing adress also so we know where to send payment. Fred

Back