• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Road trip to Denver, CO

SewerBoss

NAXJA Forum User
I am heading to Denver at the end of the month to drop off my YJ project and pick up a new XJ. Anyone around SE Tennessee bored and want to tag along. I'll be stopping in St. Louis on the way home for a wedding. Tentative dates are to leave Cleveland, TN on Wednesday the 23rd, stay in Denver on Thursday night, head back to St. Louis by Saturday morning, hit the wedding and possibly find something fun to do in St. Louis Saturday night and then head on back to Tennessee.
Nate

So are you are asking for random victim to accompany you and Lindy on a roadtrip from TN to CO & back with a wedding on the side in STL that may or may not have any other hawt chicks?

Do we have to split the gas and hotel rooms or is this a come-as-you-are invite?

Actually, I'll be by myself. April is heading up seperately because she has to help with all the wedding crap. That's why I'm looking for a copilot. 2700 miles round trip is a haul for me! Everything is on me. Just looking for some company. Possible that I can bring back some parts if anyone needs anything picked up between here and there.
nate

SewerBoss said:
Actually, I'll be by myself. April is heading up seperately because she has to help with all the wedding crap. That's why I'm looking for a copilot. 2700 miles round trip is a haul for me! Everything is on me. Just looking for some company. Possible that I can bring back some parts if anyone needs anything picked up between here and there.
nate
That sounds like fun! I haven't been on a good Road trip in a while :sunshine: . It's too bad I've got to work....cause I'd really like a break from that! Longest I've spent in a car alone was about 15 hours...from Ohio to Maine....and had a rear wheel bearing give out as I pulled into my driveway in Maine!
Good luck!

Thought you guys would like to see what I brought home from Colorado.

1112199514_a.jpg

1112199956_c.jpg

1112200191_d.jpg

1112200317_e.jpg

Back