• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Removing rear swaybar

98XJSport

Destiny is the rising sun
Im removing my rear swaybar this afternoon, but while im waiting for it to unthaw I need to get to the store to get a torx head bit to fit the bolts. Would anyone happen to know what size(s) Im going to need? Its all ice so i cant tell for sure...
Thanks.

X2

Torx Suck...find a way around it

98XJSport said:
Im removing my rear swaybar this afternoon, but while im waiting for it to unthaw I need to get to the store to get a torx head bit to fit the bolts. Would anyone happen to know what size(s) Im going to need? Its all ice so i cant tell for sure...
Thanks.

if you are going to continue to work on your xj, buy a set of torx wrenches. you will need them

I got it chisled out its all standard hex heads, Knowing Jeeps I figured it would have torx for sure lol ah well problem solved.

89xj said:
if you are going to continue to work on your xj, buy a set of torx wrenches. you will need them
I agree, you might as well buy a set, If you plan on doing most of the work on your jeep yourself, you'll end up spending more buying each part individually

done use torx - use the blue wrench....

Back