• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2005 Uwharrie National Forest OHV Trail Workday Weekend Schedule

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Do you want these trails to remain open?
If so, then..... WE NEED YOUR HELP!

April 16 & 17
May 21 & 22
June 18 & 19
September 17 & 18
October 15 & 16
November 19 & 20

We meet at the Uwharrie Hunt Camp Each Morning at 9:00 AM.

FREE TO VOLUNTEERS

* CAMPING at Group Camp Site "C" on Friday & Saturday Nights of Respective Work Weekend!

* SHOWERS Available to Volunteers on Work Weekends at Arrowhead Campground!

*OHV TRAIL PASS to Volunteers to Ride the Trails for Free for 1 Whole day!

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:

Leigh Marston
(910)576-6391

Mark Hall
[email protected]

www.Uwharrieinfo.us

hey Mark. when the buggy is finnished Jody and I will try to make a trip to come help out. how's things?

"There's no workday in April due to personnel constraints - it's Southeast fire season and OHV opening time together. This is why there are no real workdays in July and August - that's fire season out west and these are, after all, US personnel and are subject to being sent to the big fires. The manhours are piling up for them, so if they're going to be available for enforcement, somethings gotta give. This year's workday schedule will have fewer workdays because of those considerations."

So the April weekend is cancelled?????? Bummer......well I'm still going wheeling anyway. I usually pick up a bag of trash every time I go anyway. I just throw it on my rack and bring it home. I'll just start planning for May now.

Back