• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spare tire carrier

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Although I love the 600.00 offerings through various manufacturers, I'm one cheap SOB. I'm looking for the stock bumper mounted spare tire carrier, not the one that attaches to the body.

Thanks for looking,

John

Last edited:
I got one.....

I have the Mopar swing out carrier that bolts to the bumper and fastens to a bracket that bolts to the lift gate. Is that the one you're looking for? It's in good shape and comes with a good black bumper, and all hardware.

Problem is, it's here in Colorado. I see you must be living on a military base? I have a good friend with the National Guard working full time at Buckley Air Force Base....... Is there any shipping possibility through the military connection?

$150 and it's yours.

No offense, but I already stated that I am a cheap SOB :D :D :D

I've been following ebay, and they go for between 80.00-130.00. depending on condition. Thanks for the offer though.

John

How would you like a tomken rear bumper with reciever and a homebuilt tire carrier for $300? Not the cheapest thing, but you're getting one hell of a piece of armor for your junk.

Sean

John, you are more than welcome to come by the barn anytime you want. I'm almost always out there at night. 9600 Byers Rd. If there is a blue chevy truck out there- that means I'm there.

Sean

Back