• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 disc options

HoodRichXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just brought my xj d44 home yesterday and i am ready to start gathering parts for the swap. My question is to i have any other options for discs on this axle other than zj setup with the spacer. Anyone have anyother ideas such as a rodeo d44 disc setup is this a direct swap? or what about the disc setup off of a d44a? thanks for the input. -steve

You could use explorer disc but the center hole in the rotor is smaller then the ZJ hole. I put all explorer parts on mine until the rotors did not fit so I bought some for a 97 ZJ and they fit tight.
All ZJ parts would most likely be the best. Don't forget your rubicon seal plates to hold it all together.

HoodRichXJ said:
what are you referring to by the rubicon seal plates? i am following the tech article from madxj.com would the rubicon seal plate eliminate the spacer made there? -steve

Yeah I'm pretty sure he list the part number to buy from the dealership. I paid 4 bucks for both. They're super cheap no need to have them made.

Back