• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did some wheeling, have a question (With pictures)

Well, if anything you should first try to consider the major areas in which you scratched your jeep up. If you wheel enough and are able to make hitting things avoidable, then you really don't need to worry about it. If you are going to make your own, 3/16" and up is what you should consider using for the metal thickness.

Well, can you fab stuff? Do you have a welder and something to cut the metel with? If you have the time and suplies, then you could do it yourself and save some money, as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you made it. But if not, then buying it might be a better idea.

^^^^ Agreed. If ya have the skill and tools do it yourself. But since your asking I'll assume you don't. Remember, "Cheap" and "Good" usually don't go together. Try the yards for some stock skids, they hold up to MOST stuff.

I have the skill and tools, but not the time really. I'll check the yards for basic stuff.

I hate that steel is so expensive now...

Back