• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need info re: Indiana

Gil BullyKatz

NAXJA Forum User
what towns to avoid on way to Attica...
any way to avoid Indiana locals...
any CC gun laws ?
Just wondering... Indiana sounds dangerous

Woman, 79, May Face Charges in Cane Attack

29 minutes ago Strange News - AP

SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Prosecutors were considering Tuesday whether to file charges against a 79-year-old woman who police say injured two officers when she struck them with a wooden cane.

The officers, both of whom were treated for their injuries at area hospitals, were hurt after they arrived at the woman's home to check on her welfare. One officer had a separated shoulder and hand injury while the other might have suffered a mild concussion, said Jaimee Thirion, a spokeswoman for St. Joseph County police.

The altercation began shortly after officers John Pavlekovich and Lonny Foresman arrived at the home Friday evening, a police report said.

St. Joseph County Prosecutor Michael Dvorak said officers were called to the home to investigate a possible domestic abuse charge against the caretaker.

"This is a serious concern because police are there to protect all of us," Dvorak said.

When officers arrived, the woman's caretaker, a 56-year-old man, became argumentative and told the officers to leave, according to a police report. The officers reported that the man refused to cooperate and an altercation ensued while they tried to handcuff him.

In his report, Pavlekovich said he heard a cracking sound from the woman's cane and saw her striking Foresman repeatedly in the neck and head.

Pavlekovich said he pushed the woman away from Foresman, who appeared to become disoriented, and the officers successfully handcuffed the man.

Gil ... you don't have to worry about it. We have a lot of Mexican individuals here and you'd blend right in. Matter of fact ... you may get "hound-dogged" ... local women like the brown skin!

I had a personal protection license to carry a handgun here in Indiana for several years. But, I have no "record" so it was no problem to get.

HTH :D

Les

Gil BullyKatz said:
I do enjoy the white meat... save me a few slices :D

I know of some BIG white meat for ya right now ... see 'em every day at work!

lbexj said:
I know of some BIG white meat for ya right now ... see 'em every day at work!

I'll pass... I like my meat a little leaner than that

course.. there's always Sean's favorite:

animal04.gif

Salmon

DrMoab said:
Had my dad check in his gun law book...IN is bad....They don't like guns.
Defintly not a compact state.
Indiana Gun Laws
Everything is relative. Gil's from the People's Republic of Illinois.
Indiana's gun laws are a wet dream to him.

Back