• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 XJ For Sale VA, brand new tires included

RVA92XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 1992 Cherokee Sport. Asking $3000, negotiable
Throwing in a brand new set of 33x12.5 15R Baja Claws and a set of 15 inch AR767's in addition to mounted stock wheels and 31" tires

268212609QvZeJE_ph.jpg

For more photos check here

Specs:
I6 Engine 133,000k
AX15 5speed transmission
NP231 Transfer Case
Dana 35 rear end
3.56 gears

Mods:
3.5" Rubicon Express front coils with Daystar 1 3/4" spacers. 1 1/2 years old
4.5" Rusty replacement rear springs 3 months old
Advance Adapters SYE kit, three months old
Tom Woods Custom CV Rear Driveshaft. three months old
31" Hi-Tec Retreads OTR Mud Terrian Tires
Apline CD Deck
6x9 Pioneer speakers in rear
Polk audio 5 3/4" speakers up front

I am the orginal owner of this Jeep.Engine and drivetrain runs strong, shes got at least another 100,000 miles under her with regular mantience. Only engine trouble was replacement of main and slave cylinders and alternator(alternator my fault big puddle). Body is obviously trail driven though nothing bigger than rear passenger side bumper cap punced in. Selling as I need a car with better road manners and one I won't be as tempted to throw money at. Cars been nothing but go to me and show to reason to change that attitude with new owner.

Any questions can be posted here though purchasing inquries can be e-mailed to [email protected] I am willing to drive a sizeable distance to make this work. Thanks for looking and any considerations.

Back