• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free factory xj shackles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe (or is it sloppy?) - Do you have a pic? I am not interested in the shackles themselves, but have wanted to get some shackle info on my site but don't have any stock ones anymore...

A pic and an eye-to-eye measurement would be great; I'll even credit you for the photo if'n ya want...

I do not have one yet but since you asked I'll get one and e-mail it to you if you want just let me know your e mail address,and I will also give you the eye to eye specs as well.

How much to ship them to 95124 - no hurry? I can send a money order after next week, and I can use them for base measurements for a couple things I've got in mind. Anyone needing a full set of measurements when I'm finally done is welcome to them...

5-90

I meant, no hurry getting them here. I'll cover shipping, and I've got a PP balance if that's what you want (I just tend to prefer money orders.)

One of the first things I'll be doing is a full set of "cartoons" for myself and anyone else interested. I've got some ideas, but (like always) I need a part in my hand to play with while I firm up ideas, and I don't have a shackle that isn't needed somewhere...

5-90

OK I think that Yucca-Man just wants some pics(and if I'm wrong tell me Yucca) so I guess that means I will have to give them to the next in line. I really do not know a fair way to do this, so the 1st pm I get saying that you want them for sure with info on your address and # to talk about shipping and you got them! AND THERE OFF!

Sent you an email, I am just interested in the pics. The rest of the jackals can fight over the rest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back