• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4" lift / tires FS. I need your stock CA's/springs

kmagnuss_2000

NAXJA Forum User
Here's the scoop. I'm considering selling my lift from my xj. It's 4". Here's what it consists of:
Rubicon Express 3.5" springs (for some reason they gave me 4")
RE adj. UCA's
RE adj. LCA's
Doestech dt3000 shocks
Rear springs have a ZR2 blazer leaf

Here's the fun part...when I put all of this stuff on last year...actually it's been less than a year...I threw out all of my stock springs and control arms and shocks. So I need yours in trade. I'm looking to get $500 for the stuff, and I'll help you put it on/take yours off.

I also have pretty much new (less than 10k miles) 31" general grabber mud tires on jeep gambler 15x8 wheels. Looking to get $400 for that set. Thanks.

-Keith

[email protected]

I live in North Port, FL. You'll have to come over to my house to do the swap.

kmagnuss_2000 said:
Here's the scoop. I'm considering selling my lift from my xj. It's 4". Here's what it consists of:
Rubicon Express 3.5" springs (for some reason they gave me 4")
RE adj. UCA's
RE adj. LCA's
Doestech dt3000 shocks
Rear springs have a ZR2 blazer leaf

Here's the fun part...when I put all of this stuff on last year...actually it's been less than a year...I threw out all of my stock springs and control arms and shocks. So I need yours in trade. I'm looking to get $500 for the stuff, and I'll help you put it on/take yours off.

I also have pretty much new (less than 10k miles) 31" general grabber mud tires on jeep gambler 15x8 wheels. Looking to get $400 for that set. Thanks.

-Keith

[email protected]

I live in North Port, FL. You'll have to come over to my house to do the swap.

Sounds like a decent deal. I have a shop in Orlando where we could perform the swap. I have a 1995 XJ with just over 100,000 miles on it and I'm the second owner. It has not been in the mud at all! Joe

Sorry...I have to do the snorkel locally, because I need a fender for it. Black from a 97+. If nobody nearby with a suitable donor fender comes by, then the snorkel stays on I guess.

-Keith

kmagnuss_2000 said:
Sorry...I have to do the snorkel locally, because I need a fender for it. Black from a 97+. If nobody nearby with a suitable donor fender comes by, then the snorkel stays on I guess.

-Keith

2005 Hurricane season will be here before you know it.... you may want to keep the snorkel! :laugh3:

Back