• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OH: Stock XJ parts, tires/wheels, RE 3/4" spacers

SteveJ7

NAXJA Forum User
I recently finished a lift on my Jeep. I have the following stock parts available off of my 1998 XJ sport with 76,xxx miles on them:

Front coils - $20
Rear springs - $20
Front/Rear rubber brake lines - $5
Front lower control arms - $10
Rear shocks - free
Stock sway bar end links - $5
4 Stock '98 XJ Sport aluminum wheels with 235x75x15 Bridgestone Dueler AT tires on them. They do have some uneven wear (wearing more closer to edge or tire). Some good tread still remaining, though. $100
1 almost new 235x75x15 Bridgestone Dueler AT mounted on a stock '98 XJ Sport aluminum wheel, $90

Aftermarket parts:

Rubicon Express 3/4" front coil spacers. They are brand new, never installed. $20.

Rubicon Express Rear shims, 2.5* aluminum. $5

All prices do not include shiping. Parts are located in Stow, OH 44224 (near Akron, south of Cleveland). I would not like to ship the rear springs or tires/wheels. PM me or email me if you need pics or anything, have any questions, etc..

Thank you!
Steve

I would be interested in the leafs but since you don't want to ship TTT for you!

Travis
PS, if you change your mind I can Paypal the funds. Fedex ground/Kinkos is the best option for $20 (shipping) I would be willing to compensate you for your time too.

Thanks! :wave:

Last edited:
The following parts are still avalable:

Front coils - $20

Front/Rear rubber brake lines - $5

Front lower control arms - $10

Stock sway bar end links - $5

4 Stock '98 XJ Sport steel wheels with 235x75x15 Bridgestone Dueler AT tires on them. They do have some uneven wear (wearing more closer to edge or tire). Some good tread still remaining, though. $100

1 almost new 235x75x15 Bridgestone Dueler AT mounted on a stock '98 XJ Sport steel wheel, $90

Thank you.

Back