• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Your right, JR and crew rocks!

Good to see more local XJers hitting NAXJA everyday. Not sure if you've seen this thread yet, but you'll prolly want to join in this weekend for an Am Fork Cyn run.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4209&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I'm really curious about the Elephant Hill area, been wheeling Moab for 10 years and have only run the first section of Elephant Hill once. I'd like to talk to you more about camping and exploration of the area. I'll hit you BC.

XJEEPER

I won't be able to hook up with you on the 7th. I have to do that 4 letter word..........W*O*R*K. That sucks. That was my first trip to Elephant Hill. I've been wanting to do that for some years. I'll tell you what, if you want to go camping, you'll want to get camp ground #4. trust me. Its the best one there. You'll see why when you get there. There are lots of things to do there. We hiked and wheeled our butts off. It was the most fun that I've had in some time. Can't wait to do it again!!!

I'm going to be adding and redoing my pics here in about a week. you should go check them out. Hell, I even let my wife drive and it was her first time ever doing it. She's a natural!!!!!...........I don't know it that's a good thing or not. She may want an XJ of her own.

Back