• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse Panel Diagram for 2000

BDbass

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this 2000 Cherokee Classic last year (the "Bebop" now...)
I have an owners manual for it, but nowhere is there a diagram for the fuse panel (P/S kick panel).
Can anyone scan/email me this diagram?? I would be truly grateful.

[email protected]

My 2000 says to look in the manual for the diragram on the fuse cover, and the manual says to look on the cover, go figure. Anyway I think the FSM has a copy of the location diagram but I haven't figured how to paste any non text from Adobe Reader 6.0. If anyone can tell me how to do it I could get it for you.

Easiest way to do it is, when you have the diagram open in adobe reader. have it as full screen, then press <shift>+<print screen> [some keyboards show 'Prt Sc'. This copies a photo of your screen to the clipboard. Open up MS Paint, or you're prefered photo program, and paste the screen capture into it, and save it as a jpg, and voila. Done. Then you just have to email it to him.

Back