• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 96 XJ

muddybeast

NAXJA Forum User
To avoid the biggest questions from the people who wont read in or look it is located in Southern Illinois(Benton) and I am looking to get 7K(negotiable) out of it. It has only 90,000 miles and it is a 6cyl 4liter high output with an auto tranny and 4x4(of course). It has all power options and leather interior with woodgrain trim. There is only a small tear in each front seat. It has the stock infinity sound with the rear sound bar and I installed a Blaupunkt MP3/CD player. On the exterior it has bushwacker cutout flares, clear corners, stock foglights, roof rack, etc. The rims are cragar 16x8 simulated beadlocks with 32x10.5x16inch durango mud terrains(have very little tread left). The suspension lift is a 3inch rough country with a skyjacker t-case drop and the rear raised a little so it doesn't rub when loaded down. The tranny shifts very smooth and the motor runs great and burns absoletly no oil. There are a few minor scraches and dents which I will get pictures of. For a 96 this jeep is in great condition, it has been off-roaded and used(how it got few scraches and dents) but definately not abused. It was thoroughly cleaned after every outing so it has no rust on the body at all even on the bottom. and I also have a 6inch lift for it with 35x14.5 ground hawgs I would include for the right price. You can see pictures here(don't pay attention to the ones with the brackets and oily mess thats a different jeep) these where taken during summer and it has not changed except in mileage. See pages 4 and 5 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/262382/4

262382_68_full.jpg

Oh yeah forgot to add it has a brand new exhaust since old one got beat up on trails. Stainless steel from headers to muffler(pipe and cat)

muddybeast said:
Oh yeah forgot to add it has a brand new exhaust since old one got beat up on trails. Stainless steel from headers to muffler(pipe and cat)

How much for the entire Jeep and parts?

Also, how much for the other 6" lift?

Joe

Back