• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hummer Beadlocks

Canopener

NAXJA Member #963
I am looking for recent experiences with USA6X6. I have a set of 12 bolt hummer rims and need new centers and locks. I am looking at the simple $35 centers and the pvc locks. Any thoughts? I have searched around here and Pirate. Too much drama. If you are running the hummer wheels, let me know what centers you put in.

Thanks.

Canopener said:
I am looking for recent experiences with USA6X6. I have a set of 12 bolt hummer rims and need new centers and locks. I am looking at the simple $35 centers and the pvc locks. Any thoughts? I have searched around here and Pirate. Too much drama. If you are running the hummer wheels, let me know what centers you put in.

Thanks.

I haven't personally delt with them, but I have read A LOT of complaints about them. I'd see if CJ66dean (on PBB) has what you need first. Also, you may try pm'ing SeanP (here or on PBB) and see if he's cutting centers yet.
Billy

They also must be lighter than the plate versions.The 16.5's mount alot easier than any other size too.I'm thinking I'm going to give Daniel a try and cross my fingers I dont get screwed.

I havent had experience with him, but Daniel isnt suposed to be very good. I would shy away from him, unless you absolutly have to go with him.

I never recentered my H1's, but I used JOHNS351C from PBB for my PVC inserts. Pleasure to deal with and one hell of a nice guy on the phone. 5x$50 + $50 for shipping. Not great, not bad.

James

Back