• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest attendence question

XJONABUDGET

NAXJA Member #980
I will be there in my 95 xj. and i have a friend with a YJ that wants to come. Will he be able to participate in any events or trail rides? Other passengers will also be coming. Do they need to register before hand? or just show up? DO they need to buy dinner tickets before we get there?

XJONABUDGET said:
I will be there in my 95 xj. and i have a friend with a YJ that wants to come. Will he be able to participate in any events or trail rides? Other passengers will also be coming. Do they need to register before hand? or just show up? DO they need to buy dinner tickets before we get there?
It is open to any one.
It would be best if they registered first.
Here

Registration forms are on a one per vehicle basis... there are spaces to account for extra meals and/or shirts in the form.

XJONABUDGET said:

he will have to endure the initiation cermony.

latex gloves and fire extinguishers involved.

best of luck

Back