• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE DBs and braces

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Bought them, put em on, not what I want, going different direction. They'll be off this weekend and will have instructions and hardware included, minus one or two bolts that I still need.

Would like to get $200 and shipping for them. Shipping is from 86001, weight is probably in the 20-30lbs range for everything, and will ship in to seperate boxes to keep size down.

Paypal is accepted, but buyer gets to pay an extra 3%, so MO is preferred, no personal cheques.

You can see pics at Yucca's site as to what the DBs look like...mine are the same: http://www.yuccaman.com/jeep/re_db.html

Thanks for looking.

Fergie

Fergie said:
Bought them, put em on, not what I want, going different direction. They'll be off this weekend and will have instructions and hardware included, minus one or two bolts that I still need.
"Different direction..."
What ARE you up to? :laugh3:

Taking my time on the Taco axle. Gonna wait for a bit on the Deavers, to try and tune mine a bit, and wait for 4.88s and 32s.

Thats whats up!

Fergie

Back