• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bunch of stuff on E-bay and for sale, xj tow hook brackets

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...=barrelrolljper

All my junk on e-bay, all this stuff has to be gone before i leave for the summer and then college or it will be thrown out when i leave.

Here's what's on e-bay now:
D300 yoke
Tj d30 backing plate
TJ pitman arm seal kit
TJ front frame cover
TJ rear track bar bracket
TJ Turn signals
TJ Liscinse Plate bracket
TJ Radio
CB antenna mount
Waggy D44 caliper brackets
ZJ d44 shafts
D44 spindle ('79 waggy)
D44 front axle seals
D44 '74 waggy hub/rotor assemblies
American Racing Center Caps
YJ Front Frame cover
YJ Superlift T-case drop
YJ owners manual
New Daystar Red Shock boots

Here what still has to go up (make me an offer and it might be yours)

'74 Waggy D44 housing, 2.7someting or 3.31 gears, spring and shock mounts removed, some grinding to the housing where the spring pad was cast in, and flat top kunckles, housing has been painted and has a rusty thin cover
Lots of d44 lug nuts
Aluinum ZJ d44 housing with 3.73 gears and cover
'97 TJ d30 housing, tie rod, drag link, track bar, kunckles are on housing but caliper bolts are striped out, cover, no carrier, gears, shafts or hubs, needs new seals
TJ D30 Hubs, not sure what shape they are in, definetally good spares
TJ rear brake light
TJ wiper fluid bottle missing 1 gromet and no washer fluid pumps
TJ stock fog lights cut before the connectors
Tj air box
1 32x11.5 AT, side wall has minor wear on it from rubbing on a trailer on 15x10 rusty steel wheel, painted black over some rust, needs to be sand blasted and re-painted if you really care about looks
1 left and 1 right 5/8" QA1 rod ends with jam nuts, and weld in inserts and about a 7' and 11' pieces of tubing for the rod ends, i think 3/16" wall
new custom 4x4 xj tow hook brackets
8.8 flange yoke (part where the 1310 yoke bolts to not the actual part where the 1310 gets pressed into)
Cheasy folding wheel chocks.

All parts located in vernon hills IL though i'm going to beaver island mi(charlavoix) next saturday and could deliver parts on the route from Chicago to clarlavoix or even to beaver island if you want them out there.

BarrelRoll

How much for the tow hook brackets? Any pics of them or a site I can go to to look at them? TIA Jeff

They are both on e-bay right now. The center caps are chrome with American racing written in a black circle in the middle and are going for 15.52 right now on e-bay. The track bar bracket has no bids and is going for 4.99. It's real easy to sign up and bid on auctions on e-bay. I can get pictures of anything if people need pictures.

BarrelRoll

Back