• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2004 Dodge Dakota 4-Door 4x4 in UTAH

Jared

NAXJA Forum User
Loss of employment forces me to sell my truck -

-2004 Dodge Dakota
-Quad Cab, 4 Real Doors
-210 HP V6, Peppy with better fuel economy
-5 Speed, I believe it's an NV3550. Better economy again
-4 Wheel Drive, NV233 case, basically an elec shift 231J, part time 4WD
-14,500 Miles
-Silver Paint
-Taupe Cloth Interior, perfect condition.
-Tire and Handling Package
-Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel
-All maintenance done, have logs.
-I carefully broke in the motor for the 1st 1000 miles, I intended to keep this thing forever.
-Gets 16 MPG in town, 21 on freeway.
-We've flat towed an XJ to Moab with it twice. It handles the weight great and holds 70-75 MPH on all but the steep hills.
-Drives fantastic, Tight handling loaded or unloaded.
-Has a dent in the tailgate. DentPro (the paintless guys) said they could get it out pretty easily.
-Rear Bumper has a couple dings from the towbar. I should've just gotten a receiver first thing... oops.
-Bed has been used as a truck bed, paint inside it reflects that.

This thing has been a wonderful truck for me. It drives great, it's quiet, it gets good gas mileage and still has enough power to tow. I hate to have to sell it, but either I sell it or they REPO it since I no longer have an income. Help a guy out and buy this truck. You won't regret it!

Price is $19,995, it's located in Ogden UT.

Jared

http://community.webshots.com/user/deadeyej

Visit the "FOR SALE" album for truck pictures!

I am willing to deliver this truck up to 400 miles if you pay for my gas :exclamati

Back