• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TeraFlex Kits

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
Any of you have any experience with TeraFlex lift kits? good or bad, anything is appreciated, and reasons of course:)

I've got TeraFlex's old 4" kit and I think it's good. I think having rubber bushings at each end of the control arms is a good idea for a DD and yet still allowing flex with the acme threads in the middle of the arms are a good idea. My jeep is a '90 so its loud and rattles anyways. The kit seems to flex well (I do have adjustable lower and upper CA's.
A friend of mine with the TJ kit did have one of his LCA's pull apart at the acme thread part of the arm just after the warranty ran out while he wae driving. He didn't get in an accident but said it was very hard to steer/control the vehicle to get it off the road. I'd say they have a good product just not as big of a name as Rubicon Express around here.

Not with the kits, but I do have their arms, they rock for SA's.

whats SA? :p?

Back