• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tons Of Xj Stuff~ Possible Trade

Locked99XJ

NAXJA Member #1043
I have lots of XJ parts that I am trying to get rid of. Some are stock, some are aftermarket components, some are used some are not. I am really trying to find 3 or 4 15x7 stock ecco wheels and wheel spacers. I will trade any of these parts or buy them if they are a good price. Buyer pays shipping on all parts or you can pick up in SE TN.

Aftermarket Parts-
Rusty's 6" Lift Shocks- $50 (Barely used)
RE 1.25" Shackle- $40 (Barely used)
Rusty's .75" Shackle- $40
Rusty's 1.75" Spacer- $10
Rusty's .75" Spacer- $10
Rusty's Drop Pitman Arm (1.25")- $35 (Barely used)
Rusty's 3" Front Bumpstops- $10 (Brand New)

Stock Parts-
Gas Tank Skid Plate- $35
Stock NP231 Rear Driveshaft- $50
Stock XJ Suspension (coils, leaf springs, LCA's, front sway bar links)-$125
99 Front Bumper (chili pepper red w/ black end caps)- $50
Stock Trackbar- $35

Are the shackles in pairs? or is it just one shackle? I am interested in your RE 1.25" shackle if it is the set....I need more then 1. Also your Rusty 1.75" spacers (if it is the pair). Also, the Rusty's Drop Pitman Arm.

If they are the pairs...I have dibs on them. What would shipping be on all that stuff together?

Locked99XJ said:
Rusty's 6" Lift Shocks- $50 (Barely used)
RE 1.25" Shackle- $40 (Barely used)
Rusty's 1.75" Spacer- $10
Rusty's Drop Pitman Arm (1.25")- $35 (Barely used)
Rusty's 3" Front Bumpstops- $10 (Brand New)

I'll take all of that off your hands or whatever is left anyways :sunshine:

Second in line for the skiplate if it is 97+. I really want it and can paypal. I have a wanted thread for this exact piece in the wanted section for quite some time----------Kyle

I could really use the pitman arm. I have RE's 7.5" coils and the bump steer is preeeetty bad. How much lift do you have on yours and how well did it work for you.

I could use the .75" shackles and spacers if you still have them, as well as the gas tank skid. But evidently im back in line for that but i have dibs on .75 lift parts.

What is compressed/extended length on those shocks?

Yeah I think we have been pretty patient and waiting. Hmmmmmmmm...............Kyle

Back