• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

look dif

x2see

NAXJA Forum User
does this look any different to you guys
MVC_018S_001.jpg

just part of a diffent option/gauge package. i have a piture of that in my owners manual. shows a few diffent possibilities of gauges.

x2see said:
does this look any different to you guys
MVC_018S_001.jpg

yes it does. do you have a specific question or is this "trivial pursuit"? i'd say its from a stipped down early XJ from the AMC logo on the fuel guage.. are you trying to identify it???

I had just never seen one with the turbo on it before so I just thought I would put it up there to see if was a big deal or not. It came out of an 88 xj I thought It was cool

better look
MVC_020S.jpg

it came out of an 88 xj. all I know is that when my friend got it from this guy he said it was a diesel when he got it but he took it out and put in the 2.5.

nope it came out of an 88 xj I seen it in there. now some one mite of put it in there but under the hood had all kinds of diesel stuff also.

Back