• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Pioneer DEH-59DH CD/stereo (NC)

bigwalton

NAXJA Forum User
FS: Pioneer DEH-45DH CD/stereo (NC)

NOTE: This is for a DEH-45DH, NOT a -59DH I can't edit the title in the post list and I can't delete this to repost a corrected version...

I have one of the double-DIN Pioneer DEH-45DH (edited) CD stereos for sale. It was working perfectly in my sister's XJ before I pulled it. She is going to trade the XJ in on something and I swapped the deck out for the stock deck I pulled from mine when I put my Blaupunkt deck in.

This has a removable face and completely fills the hole that the large stock stereo uses. It mounts right up to the stock location with no mounting kit needed. All of the needed plug adapters are professionally installed for you, this is literally a five minute install if you have the right socket handy.

Here's an eBay link to a completed auction for the same model deck (EDIT: new link for correct model number). I do not have the instructions or box, but Pioneer has manuals for download on their website.

First $40 takes it (any shipping extra based on buyers preference from Chapel Hill, NC, 27514)

Edit: had the wrong model number, all other info correct though...

Last edited:
Back