• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire size....

dizzymac

NAXJA Forum User
Any suggestions for a tire size to be used on my 90xj, no lift, 15" alum. wheels, possibly something without modifying wheel wells, this is my DD.
Thanks.

No lift? 235/75R15 - BFG AT/ko is a great all-around DD tire with good trail capabilities too.

Yucca-Man said:
No lift? 235/75R15 - BFG AT/ko is a great all-around DD tire with good trail capabilities too.

I have the same exact vehicle and I just bought my second set of these tires (Because the others were worn, not because of any problem). They have lasted about 10 years I think. I love them. And you gotta keep the white letters out! ;) looks better IMO.

You can buy these at any serious tire place.

235/75R15's or 30x9.50's, your rear springs may be the deciding factor though for the 30's. Apparently BFG no longer makes the 30x9.50 tire, could not find it listed at BJ's wholesale the other nite so we ended up with 30x10.50's and the BFG home page shows it as 'unavailable'... the 30x10's rubbed something fierce till the OME 4" went in...

Back