• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro Comp Leaf Springs Experience?

muddy_daze

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any experience with these leaf springs? Summit Racing has them on their web site for $83.95 each and they provide a 3" lift. They have a listed spring rate of 245 lbs/in. Does a lower spring rate mean more cushy ride and better flex? Thanks for any answers you can give me. I'm looking at performing a 3" lift and I would like to go with a full leaf pack, but if its not financially viable for me then I will be going with a full length AAL.

Thanks,
Justin

sgtcherry said:
have you noticed that people tend to respond very slowly on here?
don't take it personal, they do it to me too

That's amazing. You've 'been here' for one day and you've manage to figure out the relative response time to vague requests.

muddy_daze said:
Anyone have any experience with these leaf springs? Summit Racing has them on their web site for $83.95 each and they provide a 3" lift. They have a listed spring rate of 245 lbs/in. Does a lower spring rate mean more cushy ride and better flex? Thanks for any answers you can give me. I'm looking at performing a 3" lift and I would like to go with a full leaf pack, but if its not financially viable for me then I will be going with a full length AAL.

Thanks,
Justin

Good luck, Justin. I am running the RE 3.5" AAL Full length. They perform well, but I did not get the lift I wanted. I should have spent a few more dollars and got the FULL spring pack. Spend once, spend right...

Just my $.02

Back