• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***2" rear blocks for XJ***

btl_fed_xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pair of 2" blocks for rear leafs of XJs with hardware that will fit a 84-96 XJs and I am sure a lot of other vehicles.

Would be shipped from zip code 18015. $20+shipping obo. They've been sitting around my basement and I am not going to be using them so someone else might as well get their Jeep up in the air.

Thanks,

Jamie

What brand? Do them come with u-bolts?

About the Blocks

I bought the blocks at an auto parts place in Florida so I am not really sure of the brand. They were never used but I did paint them black with an outdoor gloss paint. I think I have the U bolts for them as well and would be happy to throw those in with the blocks if you want them. As I said, you'll have to pay for whatever actual shipping is. Let me know if you want them.

Thanks,
Jamie

I want them, sent you an e-mail a couple days ago, never heard back. I live in the 48001 zip code area. I was going to calculate shipping, but need to know the weight and size of package. Can you let me know.

I will box them up and have them priced this weekend and will let you know how much shipping will be. My email address is [email protected] . I'll send another post or email you as soon as I have a total price for you.

Thanks,
Jamie

Back