• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts from 88 xj

jeep88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have the following parts from my 88xj that has 127,*** miles:
The computer $25
ALT (1 yr. old) $50
TPS (1yr. old) $50
4.0L (needs to rebuilt) wanted to keep $100(runs great just to much oil blow by I suspect rings are really bad) ( oil pump/pan and timing chain is about a year old) timing needs to set correctly
AW4 tranny (great condition) $500/best offer also
NP231J (great condition) $500/best offer wanted to these to for a complete set

If I missed anything and you need it leave me a message and I will let you know if I have it or not.
Thanks,
ED
These items are located in Buffalo, NY.
NO SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!
ALL MUST BE PICKED UP!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any other parts, I need a bunch of misc. crap. Arm rest some other stuff. I am located in Lockport, NY so I can easily pick up. Oh, I need a Front D30 w/3.55's if you have or know anyone who has one. Thanks.

I have aluminum rims. Set of 4 for a $150. I got to get the tires broke down first. Send me a email telling me what you need and I will try and find it for you let you know. My email address is [email protected]

I found a few more things I have for sale :
AM/FM radio $10
instrument cluster $10 (all guages work)
steering wheel $15 (no wiper delay and no cruise control) no steering arm
maroon center console (door lock missing & heater vents on back broke) free
igintion coil $20
No other interior stuff sorry.
I got no camera so I can't take pics. but I am being honest with the condition of the stuff I am selling.

My brother's friend has not come for the motor so it is up for sale with the tranny. I will combine stuff and make a reasonable offer for them. The oil pan is about 2 years old on it.

Back