• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Surco Roof Rack 50x60

XJJeepinMatt

NAXJA Forum User
I have a surco roof rack that came off my cherokee. It is 50x60. Has a few paint chips missing and could easily be fixed with some sanding and spraycan paint. I have mounts for XJ's with the factory roof rack. Only thing is that i cant find the straps that bolt to the clips on top of the rails that holds it down. You could easliy get those for cheap so im gonna sell as is with tire carrier stuff for $100. I would really prefer local pickup or to meet someone with it. But i would be willing to ship if you pay. This thing is together so it is gonna be a big item to ship.

Email is [email protected]
Aol-MattM28660
Yahoo-american2002eagle

-Matt

i'll take it. i live in greensboro but at school in maryland right now, won't be back home for a few weeks. I'd love to have it though. let me know if its still for sale.

I'll take it. I live in Greensboro and would be more than willing to drive to statesville to pick it up. I won't be home until march, but I'd really like to have it and hope that you can hold onto it until then. email me at [email protected] if its still available.

Back