• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mild/Moderate Winter Wellsville Ride?

CvrnRth

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for it? i got an itch to get the getter out on the trails, i figure wellsville for a mild/moderate ride? Anyone up for it? Anyone wanna set a date? i know alot of the trails out there so if theres enough interest we can do it!
-Nick-

Also posted up in the NAC Chapter and the trail ride board.

Buy yourself a snowmobile and come up to E-town. Its winter time I got no time for these damn Jeeps. Think Snow!!!

find me a sled hox, ill trade a 97 Seadoo SPX with the motor already pulled for one, haha

I'd like to go but it won't be till about the end of Jan. or early Feb. that I would even be able to go.
Stop telling stories, you wont even have the 44 in by then. Plus we will be in the heart of winter and you will have some excuse. You probably wont want to get your tires wet.

Hey....Wellsville KS? I live in Lenexa, a 40 min drive to the north. I've got a moderately modified xj, 4.5" Pro Comp lift, 31x12.5 tires, winch and some other stuff. Most of my mods are pretty recent(within the last few months) and I haven't had a chance to get the thing off road. I'd love to.

90xj4x4 said:
Do you guys know if you can ride motorcycles at Wellsville?

Ya you can ride bikes, quads, dune buggy's, doesn't really matter out there! I've seen everything form normal dirt bikes, to BMW street bikes to a stock 1964 VW Bug!! :dunno:

theres some guys from WV, meeting up with a few of us from the burgh that are going jan 15th
sounds like a good date to me personally, but im always down to hit the trail, as long as one of my rigs is runnin

Back