• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn 8274 on XJ. anyone have pics??

a_hiatt

NAXJA Forum User
okay, i bought an old 8274 off one of my teachers. its older, but is still identical to new style, its not the really old ones. I recently sold it to a friend after having it sit around for a while cause i didnt have a bumper to mount it on. well now i have a stout tubular prerunner bumper that i could mount to and i could probably get it back. the only thing that concerns me is the size and shape. so, i already searched and found no pics of any xj w/ this winch although plenty use it. so if anyone could grace me with a good pic of an xj with this winch that would be great.

thanks

a_hiatt said:
okay, i bought an old 8274 off one of my teachers. its older, but is still identical to new style, its not the really old ones. I recently sold it to a friend after having it sit around for a while cause i didnt have a bumper to mount it on. well now i have a stout tubular prerunner bumper that i could mount to and i could probably get it back. the only thing that concerns me is the size and shape. so, i already searched and found no pics of any xj w/ this winch although plenty use it. so if anyone could grace me with a good pic of an xj with this winch that would be great.

thanks

Indian seller.

well that's no good. did you build the bumper to sit the winch down a couple inches, or does it sit flush with the top of the bumper. and if it does, does it stick above the hood

Bumper7.JPG

35.jpg

remember the older model is 4 inches bigger than the new one. mines the old one.

HPIM0517.jpg

Back