• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of 4.5" of lift running 31's or 32's

RyanT

NAXJA Forum User
-I am thinking of lifting to 4.5" but I don't want to go bigger than 32's, due to gearing problems, etc.

-Does any one have pictures of 31's or 32's with 4.5" of lift?

-Also, on the 99xj should I save up for a SYE before going up another 3" to 4.5" (or 4.75"0)? Right now, I do not have Any vibes at 1.75"

after%20dakota

31 inch pro comp ATs (really only a fat 30" actual diameter 30.2) on a little under 5 inches of lift. WAY to much lift for me right now, it just happened to get this tall because I pieced together my lift with parts collected over several months. Im going to take it down about an inch an a half to fix some of the problems I encountered running this high without an SYE.
Yes I have vibs, but im close to getting rid of them. If you check out the my last thread about the Dakota leaves, you can get a picture of what to expect.

" of lift and 32 bfg muds

Re: Try This Link

Xjman1 said:
'99 w/4.5" lift

Or driveway shot:

34809828803_0_ALB.jpg

As for SYE/DS definatley on mine and most newer XJ's. Read budget for it.

Your pics didn't show up, but thank you all for showing me your XJ's... I'll start saving for the SYE after I get done saving for an engagement ring :D

costello.jpg

7.JPG

EE3.jpg

4.5" with 31x10.5 TrXus

It's a poser pic, but here's my 4" with 31's...

1053748960_new_kitchen_011.jpg

XJeff said:
It's a poser pic, but here's my 4" with 31's...

1053748960_new_kitchen_011.jpg

"Poser"?By the looks I'd say that was an "Action" shot.No dents/gouges and no armor!!!!!

parked.jpg

4.5 RE w/ 32x11.5 BFG muds

3-4-02park.jpg

This was at a true 4.5" in the front and 31x10.50 MTRs. Since then I added a 3/4" coil spacer to level it out, so most of the pics on my site are at 5" of lift. The tires are small for that amount of lift but I did it for some of the same reasons as you - didn't want to regear yet and didn't know how I wanted to trim it. I'm itchin for 33's big time now!

Thanks everyone for the pics and info

holy jesus freak.. I just wanted to see your ride!:looser:

Well, here is mine.

Rusty's 4.5" lift kit, which actually has given me close to 6" of lift!

32x11.5R15 BFG Muds.

10.jpg

17.jpg

Back