• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling in Chicago for LEBXJ

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
Les said:
Man, you guys are meanies. Surely to goodness there's a mudhole this kid can legally go wheel in somewhere in Chicago. Come on ... help him out.

You can help too, just give a yell if you see anything good

bxp41841.jpg

Beezil said:
You can help too, just give a yell if you see anything good

bxp41841.jpg
Right there..... No......Wait....there......no, there...................wait.......ahhhh fukc it.

OK ... I stand corrected. Lincoln Park or one of the suburbs. Maybe someone in Chicago can go take a crap in the road and let the kid drive in it.

Wait ... I'll bet there are some alleys with some!

Les

PS: Mr. Dyslexia ... it's "B" before "E" :D

I couldn't find a mudhole, but sure as sh*t found Waldo!
1 point for me.

Originally Posted by Les
Man, you guys are meanies. Surely to goodness there's a mudhole this kid can legally go wheel in somewhere in Chicago. Come on ... help him out

Remember this thead Beezil? (Damn! I just fragged another Angel!!)...

Re: Pumpkin fest....
Originally Posted by Gil BullyKatz
Ok... "Meal and Wheel" ...

Badlands?

Ciffs?

Montrose harbor?

suggestions?

Originally Posted by Les
Badlands is really easy for me, so it is never any problem. But I have no problems going up to the Cliffs or any of the other places.

Montrose Harbor ... not even heard of of this place. Where is it?

Gil ... you asshole! :laugh3:

Les

scott, what program is that?

its cool as hell.

you'll notice an inbound 747 smack dab over montrose harbor, that is inbound for runway 27L.....

if you don't believe me on the runway assignment, follow the course STRAIGHT west and you'll see an east-west parallel runway set.

Beezil said:
scott, what program is that?

its cool as hell.

you'll notice an inbound 747 smack dab over montrose harbor, that is inbound for runway 27L.....

if you don't believe me on the runway assignment, follow the course STRAIGHT west and you'll see an east-west parallel runway set.

Keyhole

Yea I saw that, Ain't it cool? If you download it I'll send ya some files of other aircraft in flight. there's a helicopter in flight over a taxiway at NAS North Island.

Back