• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
I'm not. If y'all are real nice to me though, I may be persuaded to provide some homebrew. In exchange I'll expect at least a couple drunken phone calls from the event to enjoy while I'm stuck in Hawaii. :wave:

You can depend on that John ... but I cannot guarantee the time you get the call. Carefull calculations may or may not happen. :D

Les

Wouldn't miss it. Do we have a date and/or details yet? Couldn't bear to wade through the whining in that other thread to sort it out that way.
:gag:

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
Do we have a date and/or details yet?
Look in the forum title.

Okie Terry said:
I'm there.
I'll have the Cabo ready.
BTW, did you know the Cabo chills....

Have to double check my calender but unless there is a conflict I'll be there. Willing to lead Orange if needed.

B-loose

To bad there isn't any info on this other than dates so a noob could read about the event!

hinkley

Rev Den said:
Figured.

I know he would never come to wheel up here where there is more than rock.

Hinkley...come to the mud and slippery rock that is the midwest.

Rev

Right, Like I'm going to drive pass Clayton and drive on to Attica, Don't think so!

But for others that might be wondering what it is they have a little more info now! :D

hinkley

Back