• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Upgrading my lift... ?

XJClassic

NAXJA Member #1086
I have an RE 2" BB w/OME shocks. I want to put on the 3.5 superflex with full packs. The question I have is, can I use my OME shocks that came with my BB, or do I have to get longer ones? I'd like to keep them if possible, they only have about 2k on them, would BPE's give me any additional to keep them?

XJClassic said:
I have an RE 2" BB w/OME shocks. I want to put on the 3.5 superflex with full packs. The question I have is, can I use my OME shocks that came with my BB, or do I have to get longer ones? I'd like to keep them if possible, they only have about 2k on them, would BPE's give me any additional to keep them?

depends on their length. I think they might end up being too short cause the full pack will give you plenty of lift (actually for a few days the 3.5" will probably give you around 6" till it settles)

Yes, that was another thought. I'd really like to run 285's or 305's so, more lift will be needed anyway.

Thoughts on what shocks to run.... ?

Back