• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

suggestions

xjjeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
I m looking at new tires and wheels for my 01 xj have a 3" BDS lift do alot of hunting and backroads so need a good tire in the mud.Been looking at SSR swampers and Trxus M/Ts my concern with the SSR is that according to interco they actually measure 31.5" tall worried about rubbing.Looking at either Black street lock or Mickey thompsom classic ll wheels in 15x8 wife likes the mickeys,i like the street locks any experiences with these tires or wheels? Any suggestions on other tire brands,backspacing, or wheel brands will be helpfull. (not a BFG or Goodyear fan)Thanks

Thanks for the response might be a good option considering they are a better price

The trXus should work real good for you. I do alot of hunting also & I have not has any problems with them. JIM.

I have been running the MT Classic II's for a year or so...no problems..they are machined nice and round...I hit a hole hard enough to break a TRE and the wheel suffered no damage....A little off topic, but I love my Cooper Discoverer MT's...they are a little noisy...but work well in any terrain.

Back