• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hesco C.S.

Weasel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Customer Service....pretty dang awesome. I ordered a High Flow Water pump to replace my dying and soon to be dead water pump Monday around 3pm MT. I recived a eamil at 4:30pm MT saying my order had been shipped and a tracking number. Checked the tracking number and the package was actually at UPS and schedulded for delivery on Friday. Wow, I am impressed. Most of the time companies take 1-2 days to process the order, then finally sent a tracking number, which only tells you the billing information has been sent. Then another day or two later it is checked into the system and then a week and half later you get your stuff. Kudo's to Hesco for such promt service. Just passing on a good word for them and perhaps some ideas for other companies to try.

I´ve thrown out E-mails asking questions about Jeep stuff, Hesco was always the first to answer, sometimes the only ones who bothered.

I've always had a great experience with Hesco, especially Benny.

Now I've just got to figure out how I'm going to get my hands on their new 4.0 aluminum head and block. :D

p.s. the waterpump is great, best out there. ( (n) Down with FlowKlunker).

Is the pump unit stock looking unit or does Hesco jsut use the housing and built the rest of it? I know it's got the cool impeller but just wondering about the rest of the components. I'll definatly be looking at getting more Jeep stuff from them.

Make sure you run the water pump with a high flow thermostat from Mr Gasket or Robert Shaw who makes them. I fitted thier high flow housing as well as no point have extra flow in one area only for it to be slowed by the next in line!

To go along with what GOJeep said, I missed a shift in my Jeep the other day, with an automatic (OK everybody LOL). Still have the old closed system, guess my thermo was near closed, surge tank (4 months old) grew about a hundred cracks. Sure glad I didn´t blow the radiator. If the thermo is partially closed, the pressure is going someplace, heater hoses? More volumn=more pressure, liquids don´t compress. The only place to vent excess pressure in the open system is the radiator cap, in the closed system the surge tank cap.
Used to mess with some higher RPM motors, running mud pits. Pulled many a radiator, with swollen passages and popped seams. Pump would build pressure, in one end of the system, faster than the cap could vent

Back