• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Chapter Event???

CW

NAXJA Forum User
Are we going to have an official event any time soon? We need get things going in this region. Maybe a snow run in December? I think if people at least post up with runs thery are planning on going on we will be able to meet eachother and have a lot more fun.

Last edited:
A snow run is in the planning stages right now. Topic will be posted shortly with details. This will be an unofficial event.

Steve

How does the 18th sound to you guys?

And does anyone have a good suggestion of where to go? Up around Snoquamie(sp?) or Stevens Pass ????

smallxj said:
i dont think there is enough snow yet to have a snow run. why not go to reiter or walker valley
There should be by then. I'm assuming he meant Dec. 18th since Nov. 18th is a thursday. You guys are going to make me drive 3 hours.:rattle:

Yea I meant dec 18th Sorry for the confusion I think that there should be snow by then. Most all of the ski areas are open.

Howard is doing a liberty run on the NOV 20th if your interested.

XJourney said:
Yea I meant dec 18th Sorry for the confusion I think that there should be snow by then. Most all of the ski areas are open.

Howard is doing a liberty run on the NOV 20th if your interested.
Sure tell on Me.And your not going.
Plan on leaving Tacoma by 6:30 am.

I will be in Leavenworth then. Early Christmas with the family.... I am hoping for lots of snow. :D

Glenn

I will second Jacks Pass.
I think I might be able to make the 18th work.

I love SNOW!!

Michael

I guess I will put in for that day off. I don't have my front two hooks yet. Ordered them yesterday. What other equipment would I need that I might not have on a virtually stock XJ?

JMotorsprt said:
I guess I will put in for that day off. I don't have my front two hooks yet. Ordered them yesterday. What other equipment would I need that I might not have on a virtually stock XJ?

That could be a long list :)

If we are in the snow, I would plan on at least tire chains. Most of the others responding on this post are reasonably well equiped with spare parts, jacks, etc, etc.

As always the most important things are tow points front and back. CB and your own tow strap are well worth it. And always bring plenty of food and cloths for the weather.

Protection is always what gets suggested first on the list!!

Michael

Back