• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

short notice

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
This weekend 11/20 11/21 is trail repair in URE, free camping at Arrowhead free day pass also. Me and my brokeass Jeep will be there. 9am at the hunt camp off Hwy109

fix your broke ass jeep and get to work, i may be able to help out on one of the days. i really will not know until thursday or friday .
do you know what ya'll are fix'in maybe the atv by-pass at kodak, w/ land mines ;)

I'm not going to make it this time, my Heep is really broke, so I'm going to have to work on repairing it this weekend.

change of plans again, Jeff is going to let me use his truck so I will be there.

well now I'm going to fix the Heep instead, don't you love people who are sure of what they are going to do, I thought I would be farther along with the ball joints. I suck and I know it.

Fixed, will be there tomorrow, don't know if I am going to ride with friends or work day.

Back