• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carolina Rock Shop?

I have 2nd one made and have beat the %@$# out of it, no bent parts only marks in the paint.
2.jpg

Seems an aweful lot to ask of four small bolts attached only by nutserts in the unibody.

I tried something similar coming off the back of a Clayton's x-member (much more stout ) and it held up all of 1/2 a trip into the rocks before it was bent upwards making contact with the t-case.

Carpenter said:
Seems an aweful lot to ask of four small bolts attached only by nutserts in the unibody.

I tried something similar coming off the back of a Clayton's x-member (much more stout ) and it held up all of 1/2 a trip into the rocks before it was bent upwards making contact with the t-case.
Yeah but he's asking people who've been wheeling in the last 2 years or so... :wave:

the 4 bolts are the same ones the hold the factory crossmember in place, like I said I have beat the @%#$ out of mine and they don't call it the dragin' wagon with out a reason. It has not moved or bent.

I have to agree with 2offroad here...He was balanced on that thing more that a few times in Tellico and if he did not rip it off, bend it up then I would say its a pretty good product. Cause we did snatch him off the rocks.

Ditto what Kudzu says! The dragon wagon got drug up slick rock. Hate I missed the lower 2 adventure.....

BIGWOODY said:
Yeah but he's asking people who've been wheeling in the last 2 years or so... :wave:

It's only been 13 months thank you very much. Actually only 5 if you count borrowing other rigs for the weekend. Give me two more months and I'll be back in action in the YJ.

taking Carpenters advice the new ones are going to use 3 per side, using a hole in front of the other 2.

Back