• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which winch bumper?

AZ DESERT RAT

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked up a winch and am looking for a winch bumper...question is what does everyone reccomend? Would like to keep the price between 300-500 maybe more if the hters one you guys think is worht the extra cash? I've been to 20 plus websites and have barely scratched the surface...any advice and pics are appreciated!! P.S. I have a RE 3.5 in. lift..any ideas on how to level the front end or keep the springs from sagging prematurely?

go with a hanson!

xjparts011.jpg

I personally think that RIGID's mounting system alone is the seller. It's nice not to have to worry about buying the steering box reinforcing kit after you already shelled out a few hundred in a bumper, it's already included.

To answer your other question...

I installed ACOS to even out the front after adding my C4X4 bumper and Warn M8000.

I was thinking the same thing but havent heard to much about them or of anyone running them.....how do you like them? How much adjustment is htere, and whats the minimum lift increase?

I bought the ProtoFab Rocksolid with the optional hoop. I like it pretty well, and it seemed to have a decent bang/buck.

I really liked the Rigid and the AJ's as well. I was kinda confused by all the bolts on the Rigid and AJ was laid up with hand surgery - so I went Protofab

Rocksolid

bburge

AZ DESERT RAT said:
I was thinking the same thing but havent heard to much about them or of anyone running them.....how do you like them? How much adjustment is htere, and whats the minimum lift increase?
The minimum lift increase is 1.25"...not sure what the maximum is. There are several people running the ACOS. Do a search...I know there's been a few threads about them.

Back