• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reverse cut D30 housing

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Still looking for a cheap or free D30 reverse cut non disco axle, shafts and all that crap are a plus, but i really just need the housing.

Northeast Indiana

[email protected]
260-402-3387

mac 'cheap or free' gyvr

btt

reverse cut, non disco, set up for coils a plus

mac 'cheap' gyvr

i have one if you want it...it's yers you pick it up. the only prob is one of the lower mounts have broken off of it.let me know

re: reverse cut Dana 30 housing

I have one- with or without shafts- in Southern Indiana. I am near Evansville. Housing itself, free- 260 jointed shafts- $50
brakes?- $50

let me know- this thing is edging closer to the scrap yard

Rich

reverse cut non disco correct 88xjwheeler? are you or do you know anyone that is ever close to either columbus, IN or Indy? Or even attica IN?

I dont need the shafts just the house would be perfect.

mac 'reversed' gyvr

yes- reverse cut, non vac disco.
housing only is easier for me. I won't have to clean the garage to find the rest lol
I will be in Dugger next Sat. that is near Vinnecennes
should be there most of the day.
I will be near Indy about the middle of July.
Other than that, couldn't say. I have some friends that go to the Badlands pretty often, but I think they just got back from there a couple of weeks ago.
If Dugger would work for you, I could bring it up there. I will be working at Redbird State OHV area. It is opening that weekend. It is Indiana's first state run OHV park.
Rich

I was going to try to make that trip to dugger, but I have too much going on to get down there. Let me check with some of the local guys up here and see if any of them are going down there, if not I'll meet up with you in Indy in July or a badlands trip.

mac 'stay in touch' gyvr

88xjwheeler...

None of the local guys are going to redbird, I'll catch up with you in Indy next month.....

mac 'got a cage to build in the meantime' gyvr

Well its almost been a month? 88XJ you going to be in Indy anytime soon? Ted ya got yours ready to be picked up? Or anyone else close to fort wayne? I need to get ahold of a reverse cut non disco housing asap, thanks

mac 'got to get some stuff together' gyvr

btt, anyone else have one availible

mac 'need one by august' gyvr

Mac - with any luck, I'll have one available after this weekend from my 96. I'm located about half way between Dayton and Cincinnati.

Scott

spaulman let me know, i leave for a trip to moab/colorado... on august 14th..... so the quicker i find one, the better!

mac 'getting down to go time' gyvr

Mac,

Pulled the D30 this weekend. I'm keeping the shafts for spares but you are welcome to the housing. The pass side LCA mount is tweaked a bit but nothing major.

Scott

where is lebanon, OH? will you or anyone you know be close to indy or anywhere else on the east side of indy? if you're not far away i might just plan a little road trip.

mac 'just need housing' gyvr

About 30 miles north of Cincinnati, 25 miles south of Dayton. Zipcode is 45036 if you want to look it up on Mapquest. I'm not aware of anyone that will be near Indy anytime soon.

Just checked mapquest its only about a 170 miles from the fort, definately within driving distance, i was hoping it wasnt like near the other side of the state. Right now my f150 is in the shop getting a new instrument cluster and I have no idea when its going to be done, the dealer is sure taking their time. If i had my truck i would make the trip as early as this wednesday or thursday afternoon since those are my days off, let me get back with you.

email me at: [email protected]
and we can take this backchannel

mac 'road trip!' gyvr

Thanks to everyone who tried to come up with a front d30 for me, picked mine up in Dayton, OH on thursday from spaulman, thanks so much scott, i definately appreciate it!

mac 'only a matter of time now' gyvr

Back