• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

late model Cherokee

I am selling my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I don't know which rear end it came with but it is completely stock with 69,000 miles. It is black with gray leather interior, in dash CD eight speaker stereo, trip computer, wood grain trim, power windows and seats, power door locks with remote control and alarm. It has a 4 sp automatic with full time Select-Trac 4 wheel drive, ABS anti-lock brakes, integrated fog lamps, alloy wheels with a full size spare, roof rails, tinted windows, and chrome grill and trim. I am the original owner and it has never been off road, in any accidents, had any bodywork or paint. It has been dealer serviced and is in very good condition in and out. I recently purchased a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. If you have any questions or interest in seeing some photographs please emai me at [email protected] and I will send photographs.

Re: late model Cherokee or other Jeep

EDIT.... I'd also consider either a Wrangler or Grand Cherokee, so let me know what you have. And I guess a Liberty for that matter too.... :) I'd just prefer an XJ since I've had one and know them...

Back