• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliff notes to Pumpkinfest '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil BullyKatz

NAXJA Forum User
DSCF0008.jpg

Got home about 15 minutes ago ... not quite as fast a trip home as going up. Made several extra stops ...

Thanks Chris ... you and your wife did a great job hosting this party. You guys have a very nice place there.

John and Beezil ... the brew was top notch. It was great partyin' with everyone!

Les

What a bunch of tards. I one of you sacraficed yourself to stand in front of the target.

You guys are the only ones that can get together and still have a combined IQ of less than zero. :D

Lincoln said:
What a bunch of tards. I one of you sacraficed yourself to stand in front of the target.

You guys are the only ones that can get together and still have a combined IQ of less than zero. :D

The MWC thanks you for your input. Fact is every shooter hit the target dead center at 100 yards.

Grasseater.....had a blast man, thanks to you and your wife for putting up with us.

Rev

Just got my pics and video downloaded from the camera :shocked: :D , and I would venture to guess that Beezil's face today probably looks like it stopped a potato, unless Sean's kisses made it all better :smootch: unfortunately those pics didn't turn out.

My thanks also to Chris and Jenny for hosting a great party for us goofballs

And I made much better time going home, without having to change a belt on the side of the freeway...

I woke up this morning and my face was totally fine....

like nothing ever happened.

went out today and shot about 250-300 rounds of 12 ga.

didn't feel a thing.

What else did you guys shoot out of the spud gun? Women undergarmets are always fun.

Beezil said:

like nothing ever happened.

went out today and shot about 250-300 rounds of 12 ga.

didn't feel a thing.

Behold - The power of beer!

The video shows that end cap bouncing off your face, too bad I was on the wrong side to see your shirt getting scorched. Lucky it didn't go the other way or it might have set your hair on fire. Oh, wait... nevermind :D

lesslimited said:
Behold - The power of beer!

The video shows that end cap bouncing off your face, too bad I was on the wrong side to see your shirt getting scorched. Lucky it didn't go the other way or it might have set your hair on fire. Oh, wait... nevermind :D

Post that damn vid. I'm serious now. Something that funny can't go without internet viewing.

Lincoln said:
Post that damn vid. I'm serious now. Something that funny can't go without internet viewing.

Here's the aftermath http://community.webshots.com/photo/93067076/205328985nMDOBm

We'll post the vid after you send us some real Idaho taters. Those Wisconsin taters looked more like Milwaukee "walnuts" http://community.webshots.com/photo/93067076/205329188WGuwkk

And here's Sean getting ready to make Beez's face feel better http://community.webshots.com/photo/93067076/205329259UpxUVF

Thanks to everyone for making the drive way out/ up here and helping out & making it a good time!

Looking forward to the turkey run...

That's funny shit. I was wondering why the barrell was so small on that. I was getting ready to call that a radish gun.

Spuds are on the way. I fired them out of my spud gun. :D

Beezil, stand clear.

Gil BullyKatz said:

I find it so funny that the people from Chicago stood out in the front yard to watch some yocal get a sobriety test. After all Earlville is SO much bigger.

Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do......
Cops, Earlville.

seanR said:
I find it so funny that the people from Chicago stood out in the front yard to watch some yocal get a sobriety test. After all Earlville is SO much bigger.

Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do......
Cops, Earlville.

Sorry.... I'm so used to city cops... after all, who doesn't enjoy watching gratuitous violence and blatant abuse of power...

To be honest, I was hoping to see somebody white get a beatdown for a change...

:gee:

Last edited:
Beezil said:

Ha! That's what you think!! :D
Thanks for the pumpkin ale, it was so yummy!

Thank you, Chris, for having us over.
Everything was excellent!
The turkey, the homebrew, the WEATHER, and as usual, the people.
MWC rawks.
:cheers:

A great time. Thanks for everything Chris. Hope we didn't scare your wife into making you sell the XJ.

BTW Chris, you've got at least one cool cop in town. While I was getting gas he pulled up next to me and asked all kinds of questions about Jeeps. He's planning on building one. He even showed me his bullet.
Always good to have an ally on the force.

MWC - what the other chapters want to be when they grow up.

Last edited:
I sure appreciate the call Friday night. It made my day. I was good to hear from y'all in such an altered state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back