• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Jeepers from Washington on here?

98JPTJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, myself and about 7 other Jeeps, TJs, Yjs, and 1 XJ are planning a run for the saturday of Memorial day up around the Shoestring/Moonrocks area of Manastash ridge area south of Ellensburg. If anybody is interested let me know. Most of us are students at Central Washington university but all are welcome.

-John

Ya, there's a few of us up here. A good place to find local XJers is on yahoo.egroups PNWXJ (Pacific North West XJ). Check it out. Also, on the members forum you could (at least before the transition to the new forums) search by state for other members. I am unfortunately out of commission for wheeling till I get my XJ built. You want to get together for anything else, just let me know.

Another XJer from Bellevue. A little late but oh well.

Tim

Portland- close

Everett Wa

A REALLY LATE REPLY.........I AM FROM EVERETT WA. JUST GOT MY XJ AND LOVE IT SO FAR. I HAVE A BUNCH OF TOYOTA LOVING FREINDS I INTEND TO SHOW WHATS UP. I WOULD BE INTERESTED TO HERE FROM MORE WA XJ'RS.

Back