• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for ecu for a 2001 xj sport auto 4.0

That should be the one, Ill have to talk it over with the wife. Im going to school right now and Im not sure if I want to spend that much at the moment. My mechanic says my ecu might go out, so its going to be for back up just in case. OH, Did your ecu come off a wrecked jeep?
Thanks again.

xj4me said:
That should be the one, Ill have to talk it over with the wife. Im going to school right now and Im not sure if I want to spend that much at the moment. My mechanic says my ecu might go out, so its going to be for back up just in case. OH, Did your ecu come off a wrecked jeep?
Thanks again.

yup. but on the right side not the left ;) let me know.

scott

Is there anyway you could do it for 100.00 shipped. If you could, we would take it from you. Assuming there is no problems with the ecu itself. I appreciate all your troubles with this.
Talk to you soon.
Rick

xj4me said:
Is there anyway you could do it for 100.00 shipped. If you could, we would take it from you. Assuming there is no problems with the ecu itself. I appreciate all your troubles with this.
Talk to you soon.
Rick

shouldn't be a problem. I can only do money order though if that works for you.

Back